Investment Planning is the gear focused on growing and preserving your financial assets independent of your income. Our on-staff Chartered Financial Analyst and Financial Planner Professionals™ will directly manage and monitor your assets on a continual basis. APS incorporates all other components of your wealth management plan used to develop your unique portfolio and identifies opportunities for wealth accumulation, preservation and tax minimization.
Market cycles play out against a backdrop of economic, social and political change and many investors become tempted to react to every turn of events. Markets are unpredictable. Attempting to predict opportune investment times requires that investors make two important decisions precisely right: when to get out and when to get back in. APS believes that building an investment strategy aligned to an appropriate risk profile provides a solid platform for investors to achieve their goals and expectations.
APS utilizes an integrated investment management philosophy that aims to deliver solid risk-adjusted returns through risk mitigation, cost minimization and a disciplined, long-term approach. By integrating all aspects of your wealth management planning, we design investment solutions geared to meet client objectives. Our investment process includes:
- Customized portfolios and Investment Policy Statements for each client
- Holistic asset allocation incorporating both investment and non-investment assets for a complete view of your financial holdings
- Active portfolio monitoring and quarterly reviews
- Integrated decision making for tax harvesting, estate planning and financial planning opportunities
- Emphasis on risk-appropriate investment solutions for each client’s unique circumstances
- Focus on low-cost investment solutions and low transaction costs
- Provide discretionary (including retirement accounts) and non-discretionary (including employee stock options) investment management advice and trading
- Custodian agnostic – we will not force you to rollover or move assets
- Independent advice – we’re not tied to a broker-dealer, allowing for a nimble approach to investment selection and management
Our Investment Planning Clients will be enrolled into one of four programs: