Employee Benefits Planning is the gear focused on maximizing the benefits available to you during and after your working years. Our Certified Employee Benefit Specialist and staff of Certified Financial Planner Professionals™ can provide in-depth analysis on your company’s employee benefit plans. Through APS’s customized guidance on benefit use and selection, you get the most rewards from your employment.
Many clients find that employee benefit plans tend to be very complex. Our goal is to simplify the legalese and maximize your employee benefit experience by diving deep into your company’s specific employee benefits and integrating your overall Financial MRI™ plan. As a result, you effectively utilize every single benefit offered, and avoid leaving money on the table. APS can help you:
- Understand your Pension, including eligibility and forfeiture rules, selection of payout values, payout options and beneficiary options
- Manage your 401(k) Plan by educating you on matching formulas and eligibility restrictions as well as selecting investment options and contribution amounts
- Manage your Employee Stock Option Plans (e.g., restricted stock units, qualified and non-qualified stock options) by providing advice, monitoring execution prices, and helping you complete transactions in compliance with any restrictions
- Understand the pros and cons of employer-offered corporate life, health and other insurance policies
- Provide guidance on performance-based award elections